Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Massage chair for your home

After much hard labor in the garden, or after a stressful day at work, it will be nice to retreat to a home equipped with a massage chair. Or perhaps some members of your family may experience some body ache, or over strained themselves at too enthusiastic exercises, etc. All can benefit from having a massage chair in the home.

What is massage all about?

A massage involves the manipulation of soft tissue which can cause a change in the surrounding tissue and structures or release the stiffness a too stiff joint.

Benefits of a good massage

A good massage can help alleviate body ache and improve range of motion. Some says it may even enhance body immunity by stimulating the lymph flow. The lymph system is one of the body’s defense system. A good massage my improve the condition of the skin, increase joint flexibility, reduce depression and anxiety, enhance tissue regeneration, pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improve circulation, reduce spasms and cramping, relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles, release endorphins which are the body’s natural painkiller and promotes a sense of well-being and some claims it can relieve migraine pain.

How to massage

Massage can be manual using hands, sometimes even the feet and the body weight where a masseur thread on the person being massaged lying on the floor or on a bed. Some also use vibrators. But manual massage can be pretty hard work, and for a real massage, you may need a trained masseur.

Massage Chair

Here is the easy way out. Get a massage chair. No hard manipulating with the hands. No hard work. Just sit in the massage chair, switch it on and relax. What other can be easier than that?

Here is one you may want to consider - Panasonic Massage Chairs. Most of my electrical appliances are under the Panasonic brand. My Panasonic television lasted my for ages without problems. My microwave oven is Panasonic, so is my refrigerator. My son bought a Panasonic digital camera - SV-A510. It produced pretty sharp photos. Only problem is, you got to have a steady hand. Shake and you get a blur photo.

I recently purchased another digital camera for myself. I would not mention the brand or the model for fear of being sued. I took some photos. It was supposed to be a 5 megapixels camera. Plus anti-shake compensation. Pretty impressive. But the first few photos I took in its original large format is all very grainy. However, for my use, it is enough because I have to resize it down to upload to the web. When resized downward, it is sharp enough. But my children are not satisfied. So I took it back the camera shop to complain. They told me Panasonic digital cameras uses the Leica lens, the best. The one I bought uses the manufacturer's own lens. Anyway, here is another case where getting a Panasonic brand product turned out to be better.

You may want to take a look at the new Panasonic EP30005 massage chair. If you are the type who like to check out various option first before making a purchase decision, look at Panasonic EP series of massage chairs. Take your time. Good habit to do some researching before putting your money down.

No comments: